Common Name: Vegetable Charcoal
Causes & Symptoms for Carbo Vegetabilis
- Disintegration and imperfect oxidation is the keynote of the remedy.
- Simplest food disagrees due to weak digestion with excessive accumulation of gas in the stomach and intestine with frequent eructation.
- Complaints worse by lying down, after eating and drinking, rich food and better from eructation and passing flatus.
- Carbo Veg is also useful in collapse stage of cholera.
- There is a desire to be constantly fanned rapidly and from a close distance with coldness of the extremities during cholera.
- Discharge of blood from rectum and bluish burning piles, with pain after stools
- The typical Carbo patient is sluggish, fat and lazy sand has a tendency to chronicity in his complaints.
- Persons who have never fully recovered from the effects of some previous illness are suitable ones for carbo veg.
Mind and Head
The patient faints easily, is worn out, and must have fresh air.
Fear of being alone in the evening, at night, in bed; of strangers, accidents, ghosts.
Dullness, answers slowly, difficult concentration, confusion.
Falling of hair after severe illness, parturition.
Eyes, ear, nose
Ailments from overexerting eyes, Epistaxis or nosebleed.
Mumps migrate to breast glands or testes.
Mouth and Throat
Cough with tingling and itching in larynx causing spasmodic cough with gagging and vomiting.
Hoarseness, long lasting, worse evening, slight exertion and Bleeding gums.
Stomach and abdomen
Sense of fullness after a few mouthful with indigestion from simple food.
Abdomen feels as if hanging down with flatulence and distention.
Stool and Anus
Blue, large, protruding, burning, offensive pile complaints.
Swelling of testes from metastasis of mumps.
Too frequent, too copious, passive flow in females during the periods.
Coldness, Numbness, Weakness.
Itching of skin worse in the evening, when warm in bed. It is also useful in senile gangrene beginning in toes.
Carbo Veg also helps in bed sores, carbuncles, acne, and indolent ulcers. There is thin and offensive smell from ulcers.
Imperfect oxidation. Blood seems to stagnate: blueness, coldness, ecchymosis.
Complaints after severe acute illness or injury; loss of fluids, suppressed discharge, drugging.
Side effects of Carbo Vegetabilis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Carbo Vegetabilis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Carbo Vegetabilis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no inquiries yet.