Also known as Ns, Nat Sul, Nat Sulph, Nat Sulphurica , Nat Sulphuricum , Natrum Sulph, Natrum Sulphurica
SBL Natrum Sulphuricum
Natrum sulph regulates the distribution of water and the flow of bile. It removes the excess of water from the blood. It keeps the bile in normal consistency. Natrum sulph is the water removing tissue salt. It is helpful for water retention that takes place in the body. An imbalance of sodium sulphate produces swelling in the tissues, dry skin with watery eruptions.
Uses of SBL Natrum Sulph
- Breathlessness brought on by humidity.
- The effects of head injuries may be remedied by Natrum sulph.
- It helps in detoxification (removes toxic products).
- Diseases associated with liver, kidney, pancreas, gouty and rheumatic complaints.
- Liver complaints, jaundice, pancreas and kidneys, and improving high blood sugar.
- Bitter belching, hiccups, reducing gallstones.
- Vomiting in pregnancy with bitter taste.
Common symptoms of SBL Natrum Sulph
- It supports the function of the colon, hepato-biliary (LIVER) and lymphatic systems and is indicated for hangovers, morning sickness and cellulite.
- Profuse yellow mucus, rattling cough and acute humid wheezing is relieved with Natrum Sulph.
- Headache in the morning on waking,.
- Convulsions from injuries of the head.
- Minor joint or back pain, especially low back pains that extend downward.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Natrum Sulph
- For conditions of lipidemia, increased level of triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Excellent in influenza, intermittent fever and ague in all stages with vomiting and other bilious symptoms Natrum Sulph is used well.
- Removes excess fluids from the body, along with Nat Mur, this salt is excellent for edema or any type of watery swelling in the body.
- History of warts, over growths have been removed by Natrum sulph.
- Natrum Sulph is a great remedy for aches and pains that feel worse in high humidity.
- Dark greenish stools from excess of bile, bitter taste, vomiting of bile, diabetes from jaundice, bilious headache, dropsy, diseases of the liver, Gout, Nephritis.
Cause for the complaints in SBL Natrum sulph
Every spring, poor indigestion; after eating too much; from eating rich food; after eating food combinations needing different enzymes such as eating meats with starches.
the morning, in damp, wet weather and from lying on left side.
warm dry weather and in the open air.
Reactions with SBL Natrum Sulph
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Natrum Sulph
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.