Galium Aparine 200 CH (30ml)
Galium Aparine is used mainly to manage urinary disorders and kidney stones. It helps in increasing the flow of urine and is used in dropsies, gravel and kidney stones.
Out of stock
Also known as
Common Name: Goose-Grass
Causes & Symptoms for Galium aparine
- It favors healthy granulations on ulcerated surfaces.
- Galium aparine is used as a solvent for gravel and stone.
- Helps to lessesn down the swellings and inflammations.
- Galium aparine is a remedy for the bites of snakes, spiders and all venomous creatures
- It relieves the enuresis in children.
- Galium aparine is used for swollen glands, tonsilitis, cysts, cystitis, eczema, psoriasis.
- It is indicated for the anxiety that something was about to happen, confusion and forgetfulness, tiredness, but also a restlessness, agitation.
- In complaints of cystitis, it helps to relieve the complaints of frequent urination.
- It helps to promote the gravel to pass and relieve the pains in the bladder.
Side effects of Galium aparine
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Galium aparine
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Galium aparine
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.