Also known as
Ammonium Carb, Amm carb, ammon carb
Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
Common Name: Carbonate of Ammonia, Sal volatile
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
- Ammonium carbonicum is a right-side medicine and a venous medicine.
- Ammonium carbonicum is a chilly medicine with great sensitiveness to cold open air, worse in wet, stormy weather, from washing, from wet poultice, better by warmth.
- It is suited to stout women who readily take cold in winter.
- Symptoms worse at night: 3:00am
- There is the scorbutic condition of bleeding gums.
- Bleeding from the nose, especially in the morning on washing, after a meal is relieved.
- There is bleeding piles, at every menstrual period bleeding from rectum.
- The menses are premature and copious, the blood being dark (colic and pains in loins, or toothache accompanying).
- Ammonium carbonicum relieves Numbness and stiffness of arms and hands.
- The pains are ulcerative, shooting, digging.
- Headache worse in morning, with nausea.
- Dry, stuffed coryza, worse at night, breathes with mouth open, Boil on the tip of the nose.
- Ammonium carbonicum checks bloody expectoration accompanying the cough, Tickling cough, Asthma, Cough from 2 to 5 a.m.
- Ammonium carbonicum is suited to scrofulous children, stout and sedentary women (most of the carbonates are suited to states of corpulency), women who are always having recourse to the smelling-bottle.
- Among the ameliorations there are better lying on stomach (Nit-ac.), better lying on right side, on painful side, better from external pressure, in warm room, in dry air, worse on bending down.
Action of Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
- Sadness, with disposition to weep, apprehensions and anguish, which often disappear towards the evening.
- Anxiety with weakness and nightmare, Timidity of character, Disgust with life.
- Ill-humor in the morning, and when it is bad weather, Morose and passionate humor.
- Great absence of mind, weakness of memory and tendency to make mistake in speaking, in writing, or in calculating.
- Vertigo, on reading in a sitting posture, in the morning or in the evening, sometimes with nausea.
- Obstinate headache, Headache with nauseais relieved.
- The headache often appears in the evening, after walking in the open air, or in the morning, or after a meal.
- Pain worse after eating and while walking in the open air, better from external pressure and in the warm room, heaviness and beating in the forehead after dinner.
- Soreness of the scalp and of the hair, Itching in the head, Falling off of the hair is relieved.
- Burning in the eyes, principally in the evening, or in the morning, with photophobia.
- Sensation of cold in the eyes, Confused sight, with sparks before the eyes.
- Double vision, Myopia, Cataract, Black spots and bright bands before the eyes is relieved.
- Buzzing in the ears, particularly at night, Roaring and tingling in the ears and itching of the ears is relieved.
- Hard swelling of the glands of the neck, and of the parotid glands.
- Heaviness in the extremity of the nose on stooping, as if from congestion of blood.
- Itching and purulent pimples in the nose, Swelling, sensation of excoriation and painful sensibility of the nostrils.
- Discharge of sharp, burning water and pus from the nose.
- Bleeding of the nose, particularly in the morning on washing, or after a meal.
- Obstinate dryness of the nose, dry coryza and stoppage of the nose, chiefly at night, with danger of suffocation is relieved.
- Toothache on compressing the teeth, or after lying down in the evening, aggravation from warm fluids, during the menses.
- Prickling pain, especially in the molar teeth, worse when masticating or touching the decayed tooth with the tongue.
- Inflammatory swelling, suppuration, and easy bleeding of the gums.
- Redness, inflammation, pain as from excoriation, and sensation of swelling in the interior of the mouth, especially the inside of the cheeks.
- Eruption of vesicles in the mouth and on the tongue.
- When swallowing, sensation as of a foreign body in the throat, Sore throat, as if something were sticking in it, principally in the morning and evening.
- Swelling of the tonsils, with difficulty in swallowing (tonsils bluish, much offensive mucus there).
- Bitter taste, chiefly after eating, or after waking in the morning.
- Acid and metallic taste of food.
- Much thirst, Great craving and appetite, Repugnance to milk, Excessive desire for sugar.
- Sour, or empty, Risings, with taste of food taken.
- Pain as from constriction in the stomach, with nausea, water-brash and chilliness (better by pressure and by lying down).
- Nausea and vomiting after eating, with pressure in the pit of the stomach.
- Sensitive painfulness of the stomach, even to the clothing.
- Fullness in the stomach, chiefly after a meal, with nausea, and great tenderness at the pit of the stomach.
- Gastralgia, Contractive pain in the pit of the stomach, when stretching.
- Heat and sensation of burning in the stomach.
- Pressure, pain as from excoriation and burning in the hepatic region.
- Pain in the abdomen, with diarrhoea, Flatulent, painful colic.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, Difficult evacuations, Slow, hard evacuations, in small pieces.
- Stool difficult, hard, knotty, Soft or loose slimy evacuations, followed or preceded by cutting pains.
- After and during an evacuation, discharge of blood from the anus, hemorrhoids in the anus, sometimes bleeding, with smarting pains.
- Frequent desire to urinate, with continued pressure on the bladder, White, sandy urine, Reddish urine, like water mixed with blood.
- Emission of blood from the urethra.
Male Sexual Organs
- Excessive sexual desire, without lascivious ideas or erections, or want of sexual desire and repugnance to the other sex.
- Discharge of prostatic fluid, after a difficult evacuation.
Female Sexual Organs
- Swelling, itching, and burning in the (external) genital parts of the female.
- Premature and too copious menses, with emission of black and acrid blood.
- Great weakness during the menstrual flow, hemorrhoids worse during, acrid, corrosive, or burning leucorrhoea, or watery.
- Roughness and hoarseness, with difficulty of speech.
- Cough, with stitches in the small of the back.
- When coughing, shootings in the loins, in the sternum, or in the pit of the stomach.
- Cough, with mucous and sanguineous expectoration, shortness of breath, and sensation of a weight in the chest.
- Short breath, with choking, principally on going upstairs.
- Painful sensation of spasmodic asthma, with short and dull cough.
- Shootings in the chest and in the sides, particularly when breathing, singing, stooping, walking, or at night, with inability to lie for any time on the side affected.
- Heaviness and burning in the chest, as from congestion of blood to the chest.
- Arms and fingers dead and stiff at night, as well as in the morning, and when grasping anything.
- Heaviness and paralytic weakness of the arms.
- Numbness of the fingers, Swelling of the hands and Swelling of the joints of the fingers.
- Cramps in the feet, in the calves of the legs, and in the tibiae, Jerking of the knees and legs.
- Acute dragging in the joints of the feet, better by the heat of the bed.
- Pain, as of ulceration, and shootings in the heels, Sensation of burning in the feet.
- Redness, heat, and swelling of the great toe, in the evening, as if from chilblains.
- Violent itching here and there, with burning vesicles and pimples after scratching, Miliary, chronic eruptions.
- Redness like scarlatina on all the upper part of the body.
- Pulse hard, tense, and frequent, Attacks of shivering in the evening, Violent shivering with trembling, before going to sleep.
- Pains, as of ulceration in different parts, or shootings and acute dragging, mitigated by the heat of the bed.
- General restlessness in the body in the evening.
- Weariness, bruise-like pain and great weakness in the limbs, chiefly when walking in the open air, or in the evening, sometimes with an inclination to lie down.
- Emaciation, Great sensibility to cold.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.