Also known as. Uran Nit, Nitrate of Uranium, Uranyl Nitrate.
Uses of Uranium Nitricum (3X – 6X)
Uranium Nitricum increases the total quantity and specific gravity of the urine, and produces acridity, with mucus discharges and incontinence(inability to control).
Common symptoms of Uranium Nitricum (3X – 6X)
- Excessive thirst during the complaints is effecively relieved by this medicine.
- Painful Urination, Painful retention of urine is relieved by Uranium Nitricum.
- The arterial tension is often high.
- Enormous appetite and thirst, yet he loses flesh.
Important indicated symptoms of Uranium Nitricum (3X – 6X)
- Uranium Nitricum helps in Emaciation, Debility and tendancy to swelling over body.
- Increased urine, helps in profuse urination at night time, lowers the intensity of urination.
- Burning in urethra while passing urine is relieved by Uranium nitricum.
- The liver is attacked and goes towards degeneration and hypertrophic cirrhosis after a first phase of congestion is relieved by Uranium Nitricum.
Reactions with Uranium Nitricum (3X – 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Uranium Nitricum (3X – 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.