Also known as
SBL Ceanothus Americanus(Mother Tincture)
Tincture which is made from fresh leaves of the plant
Common Name: Jersey Tea Root/ New Jersey Tea
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ceanothus Americanus
- Ceanothus is a remedy for health conditions related to the liver and spleen
- It is useful in complaints that are aggravated more on the left side and exposure to cold air.
- A medicine which helps formation of clots in the blood and prevents bleeding.
- Right sided headache with pain in left abdominal area is relieved with help of this remedy.
- Ceanothus is useful for hair growth and beautiful healthy hair.
- The remedy facilitates in lessening tender, swollen tonsils.
- Useful in mouth ulcers that occur at the corners of mouth.
- Dryness of mouth with less thirst is relieved with help of this remedy.
Stomach and abdomen:
- Soreness, inflammation as well as swelling of the spleen with fullness on the left side of the stomach is treated with help of Ceanothus.
- Ceanothus is extremely beneficial in treating jaundice accompanied by pain and fullness in the region around the liver.
- Loss of appetite with no desire to eat food.
- Swelling of the breathing pipe, with difficult breathing.
- Constricted feeling in the chest, with congestion aggravated by deep inspiration.
- Profuse menses and early appearance every month, with pain under the ribs.
- Leucorrheal discharge that is thick and yellow, is reduced and treated well with Ceanothus
- Ceanothus is also extremely beneficial for individuals who suffer from the constant urge to urinate, bile in the urine and other urine diseases.
- Ceanothus is useful in complaints of loose motion with pain in abdomen.
Side effects of SBL Ceanothus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ceanothus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.