Also known as
Hepar Sulph, Hepar Sulphuricum, Hepar.
SBL Hepar Sulphur(Dilution)
An impure Sulphide of Calcium prepared by burning in a crucible the white interior of oyster shells with pure flowers of sulphur.
Common Name: Hepar sulphuris calcareum.
Other names: Hahnemann’s Calcium Sulphide, sulphur of lime.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Hepar Sulphur
- Cold, dry winds, Injuries and suppressed eruptions are the cause of complaints that lead to the indication of Hepar sulph.
- Tendency to suppuration is most marked, and has been a strong guiding symptom of Hepar Sulph.
- Inflamed spots, eruptions, boils or suppuration are full of sharp pains which is relieved with this medicine.
- Vertigo when shaking or moving the head.
- Cough with expectoration during the day, none in the night
- Hepar Sulph relieves swellings on the neck, painful when touched.
- Oversensitiveness runs through the whole medicine, for all the complaints with respect to exposure to cold air, touch, pain.
- Sweating all night without relief belongs to a great many complaints of Hepar.
- Offensive thick, purulent discharge is what marks the indication for Hepar sulph.
Mind and Head
- Irritable, oversensitive to surroundings, worse with cold applications.
- Irritable and angry, feels inclined to kill any one who offends him. The slightest cause irritates him and makes him extremely aggressive.
- Headache in the morning, excited by the slightest shock is relieved with Hepar sulph.
- Shootings in the head, especially after having been in the open air, and on stooping, or at night, as if the head were going to burst.
- Falling off of the hair, with very sore, painful pimples and large bald spots on the scalp indicates Hepar sulph.
Eyes, ear and Nose
- Pimples above the eyes, and on the eyelids, Pain in the eyes after exposure to bright light.
- Colds, earaches with discharge, swollen lymph glands. Discharge of fetid pus from the ears, Scabs behind and on the ears is relieved with Hepar sulph.
- Sneezes every time he goes into a cold, dry wind, with running nose, later stopped up after he goes again to open air. redness, and swelling of the nose.
Mouth and Throat
- Eruption, ulcers at the corners of the mouth.
- Blisters (boils) on the lips, chin, and neck, painful on being touched is relieved with hepar sulph.
- Hepar Sulph relieves gum and mouth pains, and helps relieves bleeding.
- Coughs and sore throats where something feels like it is stuck in the throat. Dryness in the throat is resolved with Hepar sulph.
- Stitches in throat extending to the ear when swallowing indicates Hepar sulph.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Burning pains in the stomach with frequent eructations, without taste or smell
- Nausea, with inclination to vomit in the morning marks the action of this medicine.
- Digestive problems with smelly, offensive stools is relieved by hepar Sulph.
- Chronic abdominal affections with Stitching pain in region of liver when walking, by touch indicates Hepar sulph.
- Swelling and suppuration of the inguinal glands.
Stool and anus
- The stools are passed with great difficulty, Loss of power to expel even a soft stool.
- Burning at the rectum with protrusion of hemorrhoidal pimples from the rectum indicates Hepar sulph.
Urine drops vertically down with a feeling of some urine always remains behind in bladder marks the indication of Hepar sulph.
Purulent discharges in the urine and the urine passes in a slow stream or in drops.
There is burning in the bladder and frequent, almost constant, urging to urinate with sticking pains, sensation of a splinter in the urethra while passing urine
Menses late and scanty with offensive white discharges and profuse perspiration during the climaxis.
Discharge of blood between the periods, with inflation of the abdomen is relieved with Hepar sulph
Itching nipples with Irritation of ovaries (left),swelling, and great sensitiveness.
Burning itching in the body, with white vesicles after scratching is relieved well.
Skin is sensitive to the open air, unhealthy skin which is easily infected, slow to heal.
Inflamed skin; acne and injuries that produce pus easily; sensititve eruptions; pus is foul smelling; Hepar sulph helps very well.
It acts on abscesses before they open.
It promotes healing in skin eruptions, acne, mouth and face irritations, deep cracks in hands and feet, gum/teeth issues ulcerations that have small pimples around the edges.
Swelling of the feet, and in the ankle-bones, with difficulty of respiration, Cracks in the feet, Shootings in the corns
Skin of the hands cracked, rough and dry.
Arthritic swelling of the hand, of the fingers, and of the joints of the fingers, with heat, redness, and pain indicates Hepar sulph.
Cold perspiration of the hands with Tingling in the tips of the fingers is relieved with Hepar Sulph.
Throbbing, stabbing pains, with general rigor are characteristic.
Complaints worse from dry cold winds; cool air; slightest draught, touch and better from damp, wet weather warmth, wrapping ears and head, after eating.
Pains of Hepar are severe, very sharp.
Attacks of dry, rough, and hollow cough, with anguish and suffocation, often ending in lachrymation indicates Hepar Sulph.
The bends of the elbows and popliteal spaces are affected by Hepar.
Side effects of SBL Hepar Sulphur
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, Ayurveda etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Hepar Sulphur
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Hepar Sulphur
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.