Also known as Embel rib
Embelia Ribes(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Devnagari, false black pepper, white-flowered Embelia, vidanga
Causes & Symptoms for Embelia Ribes
- It is used as appetizer, carminative, laxative, Anthelmintic and in liver diseases.
- It is more of a childrens remedy, killer of worms, in complaints of diarrhoea, flatulence.
- Cramping pain in lower abdomen with ineffectual desire for stool and nausea.
- Pain in whole abdomen, better after stool. Constant passing of flatus.
- It is considered to be a good anti fungal agent.
- Dry cough with hoarseness.
- For general debility and skin diseases, Embelia Ribes gives good results.
Mouth and Throat
Irritation in throat, better by hot drink.
In complaints of swollen gums it gives good results.
Stomach and abdomen
Griping pain in abdomen and increased thirst.
Constant passing of flatus is an indication for Embelia Ribes.
Stool and Anus
For offensive stool; ineffectual urging with nausea and thirstlessness marks Embelia Ribes.
For expulsion of worms it is a good remedy.
Side effects of Embelia Ribes
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Embelia Ribes
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Embelia Ribes
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.