No products in the cart.
1. MedikartIndia team facilitates processing correct products and a medicine as per order strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
2. Definition: ‘Return’ means an act of giving back the product ordered at MedikartIndia portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
3. Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
4. Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of fewer than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
5. Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
6. Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases, we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. MedikartIndia reserves the right to cancel the Return request if the customer reaches out to MedikartIndia after 7 days of delivery.
7. Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, MedikartIndia shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If MedikartIndia finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. MedikartIndia shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
8. In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, MedikartIndia reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by MedikartIndia in this regard.
9. The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
· Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return; the Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
· Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
· Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
· Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.